December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!





He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down for these words are trustworthy and true."
Revelation 21:5
I have always loved coming up with a new years resolution.
But the truth is, I haven't ever actually kept one (shame). This year I have a few things I want to accomplish, but my main resolution is a little different. If anyone follows the Life Lived Beautifully Instagram page you know that she asked her followers to join her in doing the "Taste and See" challenge. You can check out the challenge here! The challenge is to pretty much be in the Word every single day of 2016. It also consists of reading the bible chronologically in a year. You can check out the reading plan here! 
I always made my resolutions around myself but since this resolution is more about my relationship with God, it gives me even more motivation to complete it. I would like to see some people I know do the challenge with me so if it's you who decides to do it please let me know! I will most likely get behind in the reading at some point, but I'll catch up when that time comes. Okay enough about resolutions let's talk about goals. 
January Goals 
  • Do my bible study in the morning rather than at night.
  • Go to the gym at night at least 3 nights a week.
  • Try and find a job.

Not many goals this month but i'm keeping it short and sweet. I would love to hear what everyone's goals/resolutions are this year so leave them in the comments! Also, thanks to everyone who have been keeping up with the blog, it means a lot!

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."
Philippians 1:6


No comments

Post a Comment

© Hannahliz
Maira Gall